Thursday, June 30, 2016
Wednesday, June 29, 2016
|JESUS - - I WILL DANCE FOR YOU|
~ ~ ~
Tuesday, June 28, 2016
|Jesus Speaking to His Father God|
2. Request that His kingdom be established here on earth as His will is being done on earth as it is in heaven.
3. Request your daily needs,
4. Repent of known sin, and forgive others,
5. Ask to be kept from temptation, and
6. End your prayer by thanking God for His mercy, His power and His glory.
Hebrews 4: This High Priest of ours understands our weaknesses, for he faced all of the same testings we do, yet he did not sin.
Hebrews 7:25 But this man Jesus, because he continues forever, has an unchangeable priesthood. Wherefore he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever lives to make intercession for them.
Sunday, June 26, 2016
|Obedience brings Abundance|
Change is not always comfortable, but I encourage you to reach out, step up and experience more of God’s abundance. Trust Him, for He will not lead you astray.
Thursday, June 23, 2016
|Control or Not|
- The Weather (Even as I though on this, I can remember asking God to stop the rain so my children could get home from school in the dry – and he did. I did not control the weather, but we can ask God to do so. We also pray for rain when there is a drought.)
- Bodily functions – such as vomiting, sweating etc. (The more I though on this, I remembered the verse about God being upset with Christians that were neither Hot or Cold. God hates Luke-warm, and says he will vomit them up.) (I don’t think He had to stick his finger down his throat to do so.)
- Someone else’s WILL. (Oh how we would like to shake some people and make them live right, but we cannot control someone else’s decisions.
- Your friend’s choices (same as #3.)
- Force someone to follow Jesus. (My thoughts took me to the saying, ‘You can lead a horse to water, but you can’t make him drink.’)
- God and his ways. And the methods he uses to discipline people.
Wednesday, June 22, 2016
|Power of Prayer|
Monday, June 20, 2016
The Sunday morning Sermon at Open Door Church was presented by Pastor Rodney. I could only catch portions of his message as some voices are difficult for me to hear. This is an edited and digested sermon using the scriptures placed on the screen while I was taking notes. Some thoughts are mine.
Saturday, June 18, 2016
This boy was one of our friends, and daily he and I enjoyed the short walk to school, and we also ate lunch together.
Thursday, June 16, 2016
HOW IS YOUR HEARING ??
As He said these things, He called out, “He who has ears to hear, let him hear.”
And when his disciples asked him what this parable meant, Jesus said;
“To you it has been given to know the secrets of the
Now the parable is this: - - The seed is the word of God.
4. Make a firm decision to regularly attend a
Wednesday, June 15, 2016
|Balaam’s Council was His Curse|