Friday, January 27, 2017

Prayers for Self-Deliverance



 
 
Prayers for Self-Deliverance
 
Our Wednesday Prayer meeting at our church, opened up with a short teaching on the importance of being baptized with the Holy Spirit so that our prayers are more effective.  Many of us pray from our ordinary Earthly heaven, and we may even gaze into the second heaven where we see the sky, stars and the moon, but for effectual praying we must pray from the third heaven, (God’s throne room) and that is when we pray in other tongues in the Spirit….
 
As we prepare to witness to our neighborhood, to our family and friends, we must be certain we are ready inwardly.  Of course receiving Jesus is the first step and most important one; however most of us have a problem in our soul which is our “Mind, Will, and Emotions.” 
 
2 Timothy 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. 
 
Timothy speaks of Fear being a Spirit.  Now we know there are all kind of spirits, some would call them demons, but I prefer the word spirit.  A Christian cannot be demon possessed, but a Christian can be oppressed broken and bound by spirits that are NOT of God.
 
As we prepare to be READY to reach out to others, let us consider that we may need to do some housecleaning in our “Soul;” (Mind, Will and Emotions.)  Some of these spirits will affect our body causing us to be sick, depressed and ill.  Please study the following and then pray the prayer at the end; because you may discover there are things in your life that need to LEAVE so that you can be free to minister to others. 
 
It is VERY important that you agree with God, that you DO NOT want these spirits to remain.  Each person must first have a WILLING MIND to desire freedom. 
 
Many out there in our city, our neighborhood, and even in our family will have these types of spiritual problems haunting them, so it is important that you understand and are free yourself, so you can help them.
~ ~ ~
 
Prayers for Self-Deliverance 
Original source: Apostle John Eckhardt’s book “Prayers that Rout Demons”

Prayers for Self-Deliverance:

As a believer in the Power of Jesus Christ and the authority He has given me; I break all generational curses of pride, rebellion, lust, poverty, witchcraft, idolatry, death, destruction, failure, sickness, infirmity, fear, schizophrenia, and rejection in the name of Jesus.

I command all generational and hereditary spirits operating in my life through curses to be bound and cast out in the name of Jesus.

I command all spirits of lust, perversion, adultery, fornication, uncleanness, and immorality to come out of my sexual character in the name of Jesus.

I command all spirits of hurt, rejection, fear, anger, wrath, sadness, depression, discouragement, grief, bitterness, and unforgiveness to come out of my emotions in the name of Jesus.

I command all spirits of confusion, forgetfulness, mind control, mental illness, double-mindedness, fantasy, pain, pride, and memory recall to come out of my mind in the name of Jesus.

I break all curses of schizophrenia and command all spirits of double-mindedness, rejection, rebellion, and root of bitterness to come out in the name of Jesus.

I command all spirits of guilt, shame, and condemnation to come out of my conscience in the name of Jesus.

I command all spirits of pride, stubbornness, disobedience, rebellion, self-will, selfishness, and arrogance to come out of my will in the name of Jesus.

I command all spirits of addiction to come out of my appetite in the name of Jesus.

I command all spirits of witchcraft, sorcery, divination, and occult to come out in the name of Jesus.

I command all spirits operating in my head, eyes, mouth, tongue, and throat to come out in the name of Jesus.
I command all spirits operating in my chest and lungs to come out in the name of Jesus.
I command all spirits operating in my back and spine to come out in the name of Jesus.
I command all spirits operating in my stomach, navel, and abdomen to come out in the name of Jesus.
I command all spirits operating in my heart, spleen, kidneys, liver, and pancreas to come out in the name of Jesus.

I command all spirits operating in my hands, arms, legs, and feet to come out in the name of Jesus.
I command all demons operating in my skeletal system, including my bones, joints, knees, and elbows, to come out in the name of Jesus.

I command all spirits operating in my glands and endocrine system to come out in the name of Jesus.
I command all spirits operating in my blood and circulatory systems to come out in the name of Jesus.
I command all spirits operating in my muscles and muscular system to come out in the name of Jesus.

I command all religious spirits of doubt, unbelief, error, heresy, and tradition that came in through religion to come out in the name of Jesus.

I command all spirits from my past that are hindering my present and future to come out in the name of Jesus.  I command all ancestral spirits that entered through my ancestors to come out in the name of Jesus.

I command all hidden spirits hiding in any part of my life to come out in the name of Jesus.

A Prayer for Deliverance

If you would like God to set you free, please repeat this after me:

Dear Lord, I thank You that Your Son Jesus was made a curse so that I could be redeemed from the curse. Lord You know the issue that I have problems with.

I repent for yielding to ______ (name the spirit(s) that have been enslaving you.) I also stand in the gap for my generations on both my mother's and father's side, repenting for their yielding to _____ [name the spirit(s)].  I say with my mouth, I do NOT want these spirits any more in my life.   I command these spirits and all spirits associated with them to leave now! In Jesus' name!

Thank you Jesus for setting me free.  Amen.

 

2 comments:

Marilyn @ MountainTopSpice said...

The spirit of fear is a terrible one, and through it may things torment Christians. I agree that a Christian can be tormented but never possessed by the spirits of the enemy. The enemy is a roaring lion seeking whom he may devour. We must stand on guard against his attack, which most often comes against our minds. I know the name of Jesus is greater than any weapon the enemy may use against us. So thankful that we can put on the armor of the Lord mentioned in Ephesians 6 in order to withstand against the fiery darts of the enemy. Enjoyed your post today, blessings and hugs to you dear friend for sharing this today.

caryjo said...

As usual, you shared and grabbed attention and grabbed info. HMM! Always am interested with what you write and what you share. Thank you!!