Stepping outside to investigate the fuse box, he discovered that the electric panel was on fire. Flames were shooting out and it appeared that our mobile was possibly doomed to also catch on fire.
Keeping his wits about him, he quickly turned off the power at the main pole. Next he grabbed the hose and squirted water until all the fire was extinguished.
Again he did not return at the time promised, and we found it necessary to leave for a dentil appointment and go about our business.
Leaving him a note on the gate, and penning our three dogs in their small yard; we left, as this would allow him to do his work unhindered by curious animals.
After another no show, we called and left him a message stating that we were wondering where he was. Well finally it all worked out and he arrived with a new panel and a helper and did the installation pronto, and to our liking. We were pleased!