Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Anointed Feet


Oil of Anointing
 
Today was our hour of prayer as we prayed over our city.

I asked our prayer partners to consider Praying in different areas of our city for spiritual insight so that your prayers release blessings where ever you walk. 

(Joshua 1:3,8) “I will give you every place where you set your foot…Do not let this Book of the Law depart from your mouth; meditate on it day and night…Then you will be prosperous and successful.”

Although we walk by faith - - it is a wonderful thing to “FEEL” God’s presence with our human body.

Recently as I pray and worship Jesus, I have noticed a tangible anointing in my LEFT hand, which puzzled me.  I was wondering why the anointing was in my left hand and not my right hand?

I did a search and found a testimony by Richard Roberts, son of Oral Roberts.  He stated: 
 
“I was in my hotel room praying and getting ready for a healing service, when all of a sudden, I felt warmth in my LEFT shoulder.  The warmth then moved down my arm and into my LEFT hand.  Suddenly, I knew it was the power of God and His anointing.  I began to weep as I felt His presence sweep over me.  Immediately, I remembered how my father, Oral Roberts, used to feel God’s presence in his RIGHT arm flowing down into his RIGHT hand.  In fact he wouldn’t go into a healing service until he felt that anointing shooting out of his RIGHT hand. 

As I thought on this, God began to teach me that each person is different, and some will sense God in their body in various ways. 

I began to understand that you cannot put God in a BOX and expect Him to always operate the same way as in previous times.

Then I mused.  If God’s anointing can be in either hand, and also in various parts of our body, why not our FEET? 

So our thought for today is - - -As you walk around in your city doing your daily errands, or visiting places you must go, believe that your FEET are claiming this area of your city for God.
 
 

1 comment:

caryjo said...

The Lord has me "feeting" in our town and a large area, worshiping and praying and dealing with the demonic issues here for more than 1,000 years. So, I can't always put my feet on, but I put my heart on and my feet are on the car, doing the driving. Trusting the Lord is all and when I can!!