Monday, April 23, 2018

TEMPLE OF THE LORD

I am posting some of the songs composed by my husband Robert R. Moon
 
 
 
 
TEMPLE OF THE LORD
Words & Music by Robert R. Moon - - Orchestration by James Valle 9/93
 

Verse 1

The Lord is High and lifted up, Far above the earth,

And the train of His robe filled the temple.

While Angels cry Holy

The earth is filled with His Glory,

He is worthy to be worshipped night and day.

 

Chorus

I’m the Temple of the Lord,

His Blood has made me so,

And His Spirit dwells within me, night and day,

His train fills His Temple,

His glory is all around,

And I praise Him with the Angels, night and day.

 

 

Verse 2

If I go away from you, I will come again,

I would never, leave you comfortless,

To my throne, if you come boldly,

I will make you Holy,

You can praise Me with the Angels night and day.
 

Repeat Chorus
 

Verse 3

Kings and Priests unto our God, Lifting up High Praise,

Singing songs of worship to our King,

In the presence of His glory,

He has made me Holy,

And I praise Him with the Angels night and day.

 

Repeat Chorus

No comments: