|Be Available Today - because All God has for you is HERE for you TODAY|
How do you begin your day? A good way to start your day, is to say with your mouth this verse:
God is always in the NOW. He is waiting for us to team up with Him TODAY.
- bear with each other
- forgive whatever grievances...as the Lord forgives you
- put on love
- let peace of Christ rule in your hearts
- be thankful
- let word of Christ dwell in you richly
- teach/admonish with wisdom
- SING psalms, hymns, and spiritual songs - with gratitude in your hearts TO GOD
- and whatever you do, in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God THROUGH HIM.
“The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, Because He has anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim release to the captives, and recovery of sight to the blind, to set free those who are oppressed, to proclaim the favorable year of the Lord.”
And He closed the book, gave it back to the attendant and sat down; and the eyes of all in the synagogue were fixed on Him. And He began to say to them, “TODAY this Scripture has been fulfilled in your hearing.”
“Never put off for tomorrow, what you can do today.”
Proverbs 6:4 Don’t put it off; do it now! Don’t rest until you do.
(The following will be a hand out at our prayer meeting.)
The Time to pray and receive is NOW - - while it is yet TODAY
As Christians, we do not set a specific time to pray. Paul said to pray with out ceasing, which meant to be in an attitude of connection with God at all times.