|Walls of Protection for God's People|
Wednesday we meet at our church, to pray over our city (and our families and friends too.) Pastor Allan has asked me to bring a short focus each week, and I am sharing todays focus with you.
WIND - WATER - and WALLS
- Do not fear or complain; thinking all is not working.
- Continue to pray - - expecting the walls to support you, but to fall around the enemy.
- March forward with your feet on good ground as you shop, work, visit and testify to others.
- Keep a positive attitude, knowing God is fighting the battle, as you pray.
- Allow the Wind of the Holy Spirit to renew, restore and hold you up in your Body, Soul and Spirit.