Thursday, July 20, 2017

Angel’s Wings


Our Wednesday lesson has been posted in full  - but this is after Glow - -
to view Wednesdays message Click HERE
 
 

I felt a gentle breeze as my hands were lifted in prayer at our prayer meeting Wednesday morning.  No one else seemed to sense the soft wind.
 
As I lay in my bed that night, I asked Jesus "What was that breeze I felt today?" He said to me, "That was the angel’s wings as they left to answer the prayers you all prayed today."

Hebrews 1:14  Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister to them who shall be heirs of salvation? 

Our lesson was on receiving what you did not earn and did not necessarily deserve.  Our prayers were to bring blessings on our local citizens both saved and unsaved. 
 
Several needs were mentioned and we asked God to supply abundantly even though it might seem impossible in the Natural.  God’s Spiritual kingdom works differently than our natural abode here on earth.  God specializes in things thought impossible.
 
Allow God to amaze you with answers even when you hardly believe that He can do it for you. 

Then today I was shocked to receive a check in the mail for $66.19 that I did not earn and apparently I deserved.  It was a refund for an overpayment to my insurance on my automobile. 

That was quick and I did not even ask for it.  God works in ways to surprise us at times.

I do believe that Angel’s Wings create a soft Breeze as they leave to do God’s bidding.
Are you Praying and believing?   - - There they go - - -
 

 

No comments: