Sunday, January 19, 2014

May You Receive From the Lord...


Devotional by Roy Lessin, from his blog Meet Me In The Meadow.
 
Courtesy Day Spring
 

If you are weary, may you receive the Lord's refreshing:
They are filled from the abundance of Your house; You let them drink from Your refreshing stream.
Psalm 36:8 HCSB


If you are weak, may you receive the Lord's strength:
The Lord is my Strength and my Song, and He has become my Salvation; this is my God, and I will praise Him, my father's God, and I will exalt Him.
Exodus 15:2 AMP

If you are wounded, may you receive the Lord's healing:
He has sent me to comfort the brokenhearted and to proclaim that captives will be released and prisoners will be freed. Isaiah 61:1 NLT

If you are worried, may you receive the Lord's peace:
Peace I leave with you; My [own] peace I now give and bequeath to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid. [Stop allowing yourselves to be agitated and disturbed; and do not permit yourselves to be fearful and intimidated and cowardly and unsettled.] John 14:27 AMP

If you are wondering, may you receive the Lord's clarity:
Behold, You desire truth in the inner being; make me therefore to know wisdom in my inmost heart. Psalm 51:6 AMP

If you are wandering, may you receive the Lord's direction:
And I will bring the blind by a way that they know not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known. I will make darkness into light before them and make uneven places into a plain. These things I have determined to do [for them]; and I will not leave them forsaken. Isaiah 42:16 AMP

 

2 comments:

Floyd said...

Great applications! Who of us doesn't encounter all of these issues in our life? Only our faith in our Father leads us beyond...

Betty Jo said...

"Our God is Greater" - oh how I love that song! What wonderful reminders Hazel. I really needed several of these scriptures today.