Friday, April 10, 2015

According to His Will by Guest Rod Parsley


What are the Facts? 
Can we ask anything and expect God to Answer?

Having the same spirit of faith-.-.-.-I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak. —2 Corinthians 4:13

I have met people who believe the Bible teaches that whatever we ask we can have -.-.-.- with no strings attached.

They obviously have not read 1 John 5:14: "And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he hears us."

We can't ask outside the will of God and expect an answer.

But when our request lines up with His will, we have the guarantee that He will not only hear us, but that our answer is on the way.

Asking and praying in His Name means to ask and pray in His will, with His authority so that all He desires will be done in our lives.

Your hope and expectation will never rise above your level of confession. You will reap tomorrow the harvest of the words you sow today.

Release your confession from a heart full of faith and belief in the God of the Word, and rest in confidence that He will hear and respond.

Begin today to pray for your life to be bound to the will of God.

Conform me, O Lord, to Your will for my life.
 By Your Spirit, teach me to pray for Your will
even when I do not understand it.
Amen.

 

3 comments:

Pamela said...

We'd sure get in trouble if we received everything we asked for. And who would want what wasn't God's will? I love those words, "The Answer is on the way!"

Saleslady371 said...

Powerful message! It's only safe to be in God's will, I agree with asking only then. "You will reap tomorrow the harvest of the words you sow today. " If that isn't the truth!!!!

caryjo said...

Whatever HE tells me to do, I need to obey as quickly as possible. Reaching out around and about Him is all that counts from here to heaven. Thank you.