|Control or Not|
- The Weather (Even as I though on this, I can remember asking God to stop the rain so my children could get home from school in the dry – and he did. I did not control the weather, but we can ask God to do so. We also pray for rain when there is a drought.)
- Bodily functions – such as vomiting, sweating etc. (The more I though on this, I remembered the verse about God being upset with Christians that were neither Hot or Cold. God hates Luke-warm, and says he will vomit them up.) (I don’t think He had to stick his finger down his throat to do so.)
- Someone else’s WILL. (Oh how we would like to shake some people and make them live right, but we cannot control someone else’s decisions.
- Your friend’s choices (same as #3.)
- Force someone to follow Jesus. (My thoughts took me to the saying, ‘You can lead a horse to water, but you can’t make him drink.’)
- God and his ways. And the methods he uses to discipline people.